No registered owner has been found for the given object

2006-09-04 11:34:14 AM
off-topic4
Hi All,
Can anyone please give me some hints regarding the following error that I
started receiving today when I tried to add 2 files to my StarTeam project ?
The error is as follows:
Operation All Descendants (40979) failed: No registered owner has been found
for the given object.
It happens all the time I try to refresh my current view.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm using StarTeam Build 5.2.195 (Service Pack 1)
Regards,
Constantin

Re:No registered owner has been found for the given object

Definitely call support and be prepared to upload your DB.
Also might be good to read a post about this subject on my blog.
www.cmcrossroads.com/content/view/7135/211/