StarTeam Reports

Is there a way to create StarTeam report templates as Microsoft Word
documents (i.e., "doc") vice "html"? Although, the existing "html" reports
can be saved/printed as "doc" documents, the end result is not very nice. I
would like to create the templates as Word documents so that I can apply
some formatting specifications (e.g., ensure certain lines in the report
remain together on the same page).

Re:StarTeam Reports

YES, but it ain't easy.
Start with the "StarTeamReportCommand" tool which I posted at CodeCentral.
(It's written in VBS, so hopefully you've got some VBS skills available)
I've tweaked a version of it here that will output an XML file that includes
the necessary headers and stuff to make MS-Office recognize it as a
spreadsheet. Surely the same is possible with a WordDoc.
Good luck.