Nero and C++ Problem

Hi Everyone!
May someone help us?
We have the following problem usind Nero SDK (v 1.0.5) inside Builder C++
6.0.
We tried to compile the example NeroApiTest taken from SDK.
Calling the function NeroBurn in order to write an ISO track, the process
ends with an access violation. The same executable, compiled by MS VisualC++
6.0
works properly. Nero version is 6.3
Have someone an idea of what is wrong?
The load, read and info funtionalities seems to work correctly.
Thanks

Re:Nero and C++ Problem

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 08:14:13 +0200, Paola wrote:
We have the following problem usind Nero SDK (v 1.0.5) inside Builder C++
6.0.
This group is specifically for file attachments. I suggest you ask in
one of the c builder groups where you will get a lot more help.
--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc rohloff at myrealbox dot com