Re: Why is this: 51133 QC contains a Java category below the Delphione

Markus.Humm wrote:
Hello,

any idea about this little QC issue?

51133 QC contains a Java category below the Delphi one

And even better: could somebody correct it?

Greetings

Markus
These outline entries are driven by RAID. There are only 3 outline entries
under Delphi/BCB that have the word Java in it, 2 of them are not public. The
third is under Midas. Unless the Dev team wants to remove them from RAID they
won't be removed from QC since they need to be there for beta testers to fully
be able to submit on any category R&D wants things to be able to be submitted on.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted corridors of Whitehall.

Re:Re: Why is this: 51133 QC contains a Java category below the Delphione

Jeff Overcash (TeamB) schrieb:
Markus.Humm wrote:
>Hello,
>
>any idea about this little QC issue?
>
>51133 QC contains a Java category below the Delphi one
>
>And even better: could somebody correct it?
>
>Greetings
>
>Markus

These outline entries are driven by RAID. There are only 3 outline
entries under Delphi/BCB that have the word Java in it, 2 of them are
not public. The third is under Midas. Unless the Dev team wants to
remove them from RAID they won't be removed from QC since they need to
be there for beta testers to fully be able to submit on any category R&D
wants things to be able to be submitted on.

Ok, but this category simply looks odd to me!
Greetings
Markus