QC 36215: DCC32 reorders record declaration causing HPP file to be unusable

DCC32 reorders record declaration causing HPP file to be unusable
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
Any chance another sysop could check this one out for me? I'd rather
not flag my own reports... :-(
- Roddy

Re:QC 36215: DCC32 reorders record declaration causing HPP file to be unusable

In article <459a90d7$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, "Roddy Pratt" <>wrote:
Any chance another sysop could check this one out for me? I'd rather
not flag my own reports... :-(
I should spend a day just catching up on QC... I'll try to make it
this week.
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

Re:QC 36215: DCC32 reorders record declaration causing HPP file to be unusable

In article <459a90d7$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, "Roddy Pratt" <>wrote:
DCC32 reorders record declaration causing HPP file to be unusable

qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
Report No: 36215 (RAID: 243788) Status: Open
DCC32 reorders record declaration causing HPP file to be unusable
qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer