Re: QC web client update?

Leo Siefert wrote:
mostly got paid for producing fodder for the paper mill in
the name of "oversight of the competitive bidding process".
Oooh, fun!
--
John Kaster blogs.codegear.com/johnk
CodeGear Developer Network: dn.codegear.com

Re:Re: QC web client update?

After serious thinking Leo Siefert wrote :
John Kaster wrote:

>I lived in the DC area for 8 years,
>doing all kinds of contracting for muckety mucks.

Well, I'm in MI and I'm not sure if things are better or worse in DC.
Now I work for the Senate, but in the past I also did my stint of gov
contracts - mostly got paid for producing fodder for the paper mill in
the name of "oversight of the competitive bidding process".

So you're the one!?!
No, my 5 years of contracting was federal.
So that wouldn't be related.
I wouldn't want to repeat it, but it did
prepare me for my current work with bank
examiners. Otherwise I might be tempted to
think, "they can't really be that obtuse!"
Thanks,
Brad.