Can I upgrade to v7.5 from v6.5a?

2005-03-17 03:43:09 AM
off-topic19
Can upgrade to this new version? Is there an cost break for an update?
Or do I essentially need to purchase the new version in whole?
I am not a developer but got hooked on this program when I worked with
several programmers. Any recommendations of comparable editing apps that
ideally may be free or nearly free?
Thank you,
--
John Finkell
CDH Partners, Inc.

Re:Can I upgrade to v7.5 from v6.5a?

You have to purchase an upgrade by contacting Borland. They can tell you
about current pricing.
Please note that Borland does not monitor this newsgroup.
--
-- Thom Little -- www.tlanet.net -- Thom Little Associates, Ltd.
"John Finkell" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Can upgrade to this new version? Is there an cost break for an update? Or
do I essentially need to purchase the new version in whole?

I am not a developer but got hooked on this program when I worked with
several programmers. Any recommendations of comparable editing apps that
ideally may be free or nearly free?

Thank you,

--
John Finkell
CDH Partners, Inc.
www.cdhpartners.com/
675 Tower Road Marietta, GA 30060-6958 USA (ET, GMT -05:00)
+1-770-423-0016 x475
+1-801-730-7481 efax

Personal Site: www.DezignViz.com/
Design Realization through Modeling, Visualization & Simulation

Re:Can I upgrade to v7.5 from v6.5a?

Thom, thanks.
John

{smallsort}