czech dbase langdriver

2005-03-22 04:53:29 PM
off-topic3
I am usin GoldMine dbase application and BDE dbase langdriver
is WINczech 1520 but when opening dbf files in acces or excel
i lost my Czech special characters and I need them... I tried
with Czech 852 langdriver and the problem is same..
my regional settings are OK....
Any idea

Re:czech dbase langdriver

MS Excel uses the DOS-encoding (not Windows) for dBase tables always.