Re: Any new informaion?

Uffe Kousgaard wrote:
May I suggest that you completely drop the Delphi hours if you think
everybody knows just because something has been said there?
I doubt he thinks that at all. Sounds to me like he was imparting
information that someone might not have known.
Listening to one hour of talking is an extremely inefficient way to
get information.
I find listening to someone talking is a great way to get information.
Use the newsgroups, blogs and your website.
I find those great ways as well, and so does Nick, since he uses them
too.
--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]

Re:Re: Any new informaion?

Uffe Kousgaard wrote:
May I suggest that you completely drop the Delphi hours if you think
everybody knows just because something has been said there?
I don't think that -- I was just letting him know that we haven't been
completely silent on the subject.
Listening to one hour of talking is an extremely inefficient way to
get information.
Some people really like it.
Use the newsgroups, blogs and your website.
We do all that.
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - CodeGear

Re:Re: Any new informaion?

"Uffe Kousgaard" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
May I suggest that you completely drop the Delphi hours if you
think everybody knows just because something has been said there?

Listening to one hour of talking is an extremely inefficient way to
get information.

Use the newsgroups, blogs and your website.
Agreed. Especially for those of us who don't get the change to listen
in on the discussions in the first place, and don't have time to go
download them.
Gambit

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Any new informaion?

Uffe Kousgaard wrote:
Listening to one hour of talking is an extremely inefficient way to
get information.
Use the newsgroups, blogs and your website.
If you had listened to one of the shows live, I am quite sure you would
see it differently. It is not just always about getting information,
sometimes it is also about getting to know the people better that work
on the products you use and be able to ask them questions.
In the chat you meet people of the community. You even have the chance
to participate yourself.
If you need information desperately, I suggest you buy a support
contract or similar, which you can use to ask for the information you
want in a few minutes.
And, sorry for taking 1 minute of your precious time to read this. But
I think you really should give the show a chance :-)
--
Holger