Awesome!

"Conference Papers Now Available Online!"
This is great, now I can really preview the content of tracks before I
commit. This is one of the best additions to Borcon ever.
Now, imagine if Borland had a dedicated website to customize Borcon for the
following year - this would be like an additional advisory member.
Regards,
George de la Torre

Re:Awesome!

Where? Must've missed the post...
"George de la Torre" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
"Conference Papers Now Available Online!"

This is great, now I can really preview the content of tracks before I
commit. This is one of the best additions to Borcon ever.

Now, imagine if Borland had a dedicated website to customize Borcon for
the
following year - this would be like an additional advisory member.

Regards,
George de la Torre

---

Re:Awesome!

Just registered last Thursday, and have yet to receive the letter.
That explains it, then :(
"Craig Stuntz [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM [a.k.a. vertexsoftware.com]>
wrote in message news:3f9e88e7$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Shawn Pfaff wrote:

>Where? Must've missed the post...

It's in the letter that people registered for the conference received.
It's a private site for attendees.

-Craig

Delphi/InterBase Weblog : delphi.weblogs.com
Please read and follow Borland's rules for the user of their
news server: info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
---

Re:Awesome!

I never got a letter. All I got was an email saying my registration was
accepted.
David R.

Re:Awesome!

I've been registered for months and hadn't seen anything as of Monday
evening. If it was sent to my work email, I'm out of luck as I am now out
here in California. Can someone please send me the URL?
Kirk Halgren