Phone with mobile edition?

At the Borcon I attended a mobile session by the guy from Nokia.
At the end of the session we were all given copies of Borland's
Mobile Studio (with 7 CDs inside).
The woman from Borland handing out the software also took
our business cards. I didn't ask her at the time, but I'm wondering
if Mobile Studio comes with a Nokia phone and if Borland was
going to mail me one?
Anyone know?
thanks,
John R.

Re:Phone with mobile edition?

Anyone know?
If you signed up for one of the workshops at BorCon you got a phone. I
don't know how free it was, as the workshop cost extra :-)
AFAIK, Mobile Edition doesn't come with a phone.
Cheers,
Jim Cooper
Jim Cooper XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Tabdee Ltd www.tabdee.ltd.uk
TurboSync - Connecting Delphi with your Palm

Re:Phone with mobile edition?

At the Borcon I attended a mobile session by the guy from Nokia.

At the end of the session we were all given copies of Borland's
Mobile Studio (with 7 CDs inside).

The woman from Borland handing out the software also took
our business cards. I didn't ask her at the time, but I'm wondering
if Mobile Studio comes with a Nokia phone and if Borland was
going to mail me one?
As Jim mentions, it doesn't come with a phone. They have something called
Mobile Studio "Nokia Edition" which does, and is what you received for
attending the Nokia workshop (cost $200). And it's a nice phone too :-)
Chris Trengove

{smallsort}