Re: Jake's BorCon Report, Part I, Written on the Way Home

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:27:19 -0600, "Captain Jake"
<johnjac76[nospam]@comcast.net>wrote:

Heehee. My work here is done.
Argh! Foiled again!
Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
www.borland.com/newsgroups

Re:Re: Jake's BorCon Report, Part I, Written on the Way Home

In borland.public.conference, "Nick Hodges (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote in message
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >...
Argh! Foiled again!
Hey, didn't you know? There are two laters of CIA: the liberal yippie hippy
front, which is comprised of pinhead liberals sent on wild goose chases to
throw off the enemy, while us real agents then go about our business
unimpeded by the distracted enemy. You've filled your mission, so you are now
as useless to us as a
chastity belt on a mannequin.
--
***Free Your Mind***

Re:Re: Jake's BorCon Report, Part I, Written on the Way Home

Captain Jake wrote:
Daily blogger Robert Love aptly demonstrated an interesting fact
about fellow blogger Brion during the final closing session. As
usual, T-shirt projectiles were aimed at the crowd, who were eagerly
trying to be targets, when one of these said upper body coverings
came directly toward us. In the ensuing mass of confused human limbs
flailing in vain for the treasure, the desired item slipped out of
sight. I thought Brion had sat on said item, but in a genuinely
interesting and probably Freudian act, Robert looked down and found
it between Brion's legs. Well, between his feet at least, but that
just makes the psychological implications all that much richer, does
it not?
I resent the implication that I would be in any way associated with
those "bloggers" - I'm a "newsgroupie"! Not a single blog was created
by me! Then again, I was largely asleep on my feet, as witnessed by my
inability to defend my property, as that shiftless, no-good thief stole
my tshirt.
Then again, he did buy my dinner Saturday night, so I suppose we're
even. I too have a successful, 100% consistent habit of not winning
anything during BorCon closing sessions, much to my regret.
-Brion
P.S. you can keep your psychological implications to yourself, mister!
<g>

{smallsort}

"Brion L. Webster" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Captain Jake wrote:

>Daily blogger Robert Love aptly demonstrated an interesting fact
>about fellow blogger Brion during the final closing session.

I resent the implication that I would be in any way associated with
those "bloggers" - I'm a "newsgroupie"! Not a single blog was created
by me!
How do you distinguish between a lazy blogger and a "newsgroupie?"
See: Re: News from BorCon - what, am I too lazy to set up a blog?
--
Brad White

Brad White wrote:
How do you distinguish between a lazy blogger and a "newsgroupie?"

See: Re: News from BorCon - what, am I too lazy to set up a blog?
Vanity? <g>
-Brion