Application Middleware

2006-02-03 11:09:14 PM
off-topic18
Hello,
I have noticed that in the Application Middleware page:
- Janeva
- JDatastore
are no more available !
I would appreciate if there was a public announcement of the future of these 2 products !
Regards.

Re:Application Middleware

Franos wrote:
I would appreciate if there was a public announcement of the future of these 2 products !
There has been some discussion of JDataStore in
borland.public.jdatastore in a thread titled ""JDataStore is a
deprecated feature." None of it is really official or an announcement,
but it might help give you a little more insight into what you can expect.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]