Access Violation windows 2003 server

I am with the following problem in windows 2003 server to only
var im: IiDados;
return: integer;
begin
httprio1.WSDLLocation: =defWSDL;
im: = (httprio1 the IiDados);
return: =im.Connect; //error happens here (access violation)
end;
I remember that it functions in all the operational systems and only happens
in windows 2003 server Somebody has some light, I am in this battle makes
days .....
Thanks

Re:Access Violation windows 2003 server

"George Anderson Piaulino" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

I am with the following problem in windows 2003 server to only

var im: IiDados;
return: integer;
begin

httprio1.WSDLLocation: =defWSDL;

im: = (httprio1 the IiDados);
return: =im.Connect; //error happens here (access violation)

end;

I remember that it functions in all the operational systems and only
happens in windows 2003 server Somebody has some light, I am in this
battle makes days .....
Ok, wild guess here because you don't give very many specifics: Does your
server have hardware DEP enabled? If so, try disabling DEP and see if that
fixes the problem.
What version of Delphi are you using? I believe the DEP issue is fixed in
Delphi 10 and up.
Dan