Paradox error, "Blob has invalid header"

I get this message when I try to open a bitmap in Paradox 10; I previously
created the bitmap from rich text. Can anyone help me to solve this
problem? I have absolutely no clue as to how to proceed. The details of
the problem are contained in my 11/9/2003 post, "Saving rich text to a
Paradox blob". I will appreciate any help I can get on this.

Re:Paradox error, "Blob has invalid header"

Bill,
Thanks for the help. Yes, I am creating the bitmap using the code in my
11/9/2003 post, and then I am reading it with Paradox 10, which does not
work. (My ultimate goal is to read it with Delphi. When I do that here it
does not give me an error, it just gives me nothing from the database
field.)
However, I have been successful in creating a bitmap with Paint and copying
it with Delphi from a filestream to a blobstream. That works fine, so
apparently Paradox somehow found the header that it needs, even though the
bitmap was not stored by Paradox. My problem is to make that work in the
former case, which is using a different method to create the bitmap.
Are you saying that it is not possible to do that? If that is the case I
need to find a plan B. Is there possibly a solution to providing the proper
header?
"Bill Todd" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Are you creating the Bitmap in Delphi and reading it with Paradox for
Windows 10? If so I don't think it will work. My recollection is that
Paradox for Windows puts its own header on bitmaps when it stores them
and if it does not find that header it will not open them.

--
Bill (TeamB)