Re: Buying TASM in the UK

2004-06-03 03:41:14 PM
off-topic3
R.Wieser wrote:
You're either a troll, or just mis-informed. I hope it's the latter
See : either your memory is bad, or you're a liar. The former, most
certainly.
Cheers
--
NimbUs

Re:Re: Buying TASM in the UK

NimbUs < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in berichtnieuws
XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Hello NimbUs,
R.Wieser wrote:

>You're either a troll, or just mis-informed. I hope it's the latter

See : either your memory is bad, or you're a liar. The former, most
certainly.
As you seem to have all the cards in this "game" I would suggest you put a
few on the table :
just show me which message (preferrably including subject and date/time
references) you are referring to (the one that would make me a liar), and we
can continue our conversation.
Regards,
Rudy Wieser

Re:Re: Buying TASM in the UK

Hi NimbUs,
[...]
See : either your memory is bad, or you're a liar. The former, most
certainly.
Note: There are at least _two_ Rudies in this newsgroup ;-)

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Buying TASM in the UK

If I remember correctly Mr Weiser refuted a message which said that
tasm was available as a download from the museum. He was correct. It
is not available there.
. Ed
NimbUs wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

Re:Re: Buying TASM in the UK

R.Wieser < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in berichtnieuws
XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
NimbUs < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in berichtnieuws
XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Hallo NimBus
Hello NimbUs,

>R.Wieser wrote:
>
>>You're either a troll, or just mis-informed. I hope it's the latter

>See : either your memory is bad, or you're a liar. The former,
most certainly.

As you seem to have all the cards in this "game" I would suggest
you put a few on the table :
just show me which message (preferrably including subject and
date/time references) you are referring to (the one that would
make me a liar), and we can continue our conversation.
Funny : There has been an absence of response that is fully unexpected :-)
You acused me, and I asked you for some substanciation. Since that request
there has been a full-and-utterly silence ...
Why now do I think you are a FULL AND UTTERLY COWARD ?
Well, I'm not sure .... But an HONEST PERSON would at least acknowledge
their being wrong, and *at least* say "sorry".
A *week* ago I CHALLENGED your accusation. From that time on I, and others
on this mailing-list have not seen *anything* in regard to it ....
For some reason I think you have EARNED yourself a place next to "the sage"
as an uttery and fully unbelievable person.
I wish you an interresting life (an chinese curse :-) )
Regards,
Rudy Wieser

Re:Re: Buying TASM in the UK

in TASM 5.3 added options:
P686N
P686
P687
.686
.686P
.686C
.687
added commands:
RDTSC
RDPMC"
UD2"
CMOVA"
CMOVAE"
CMOVB"
CMOVBE"
CMOVC"
CMOVE"
CMOVG"
CMOVGE"
CMOVL"
CMOVLE"
CMOVNA"
CMOVNAE"
CMOVNB"
CMOVNBE"
CMOVNC"
CMOVNE"
CMOVNG"
CMOVNGE"
CMOVNL"
CMOVNLE"
CMOVNO"
CMOVNP"
CMOVNS"
CMOVNZ"
CMOVO"
CMOVP"
CMOVPE"
CMOVPO"
CMOVS"
CMOVZ"
FCMOVB"
FCMOVE"
FCMOVBE"
FCMOVU"
FCMOVNB"
FCMOVNE"
FCMOVNBE"
FCMOVNU"
FUCOMI"
FCOMI"
FUCOMIP"
FCOMIP"
regards
Ivan
"R.Wieser" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Robert AH Prins < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in berichtnieuws
40abc9a1$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hi,

Hello,

[snip]

>You can download the evaluation of BC++ V6,
>TASM32 5.3 is included in this archive, which
>is a bit on the big side... (169 Meg)

Could you tell us the URL to where to download it ?

I've got Tasm v5.0, but would like to see if some problems with it have
been
resolved with v5.3.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser