DOS mailslots library (Pascal source) available

As part of work on getting status information from DOS real-time controller
tasks running on a network, I've developed a library of routines (Pascal
source) that simplifies network mailslot access under DOS. Generic records
can be mailed, as well as text. The library also includes the hooks for
accessing mailslots through simple text device drivers (
Assign,Reset,Rewrite,Close etc). So DOS tasks can talk to DOS tasks over a
network or running in a different DOS box on the same machine. The following
sample DOS programmes are included:
MAILTERM set up two instances of this to act like simple terminals
talking to each other over a network
MAILPUT send records to MAILGET, either locally or remotely
MAILGET receive records from MAILPUT
MAILWIN send messages to WinPopUp from DOS, locally or remotely
MAILRDEV read mailslots like a DOS text device (Read,Readln etc)
MAILWDEV write mailslots like a DOS text device (Write,Writeln etc)
HL_MAIL the library
No warranties or guarantees. This stuff works fine for me. It's available
here:
www.magma.ca/~psharris/hl_mail.zip
Enjoy.
P. Scott Harris, P.Eng.