convert masm win32 include files to tasm and hash errors

2005-04-20 07:01:01 AM
off-topic16
hello,thank you for caring to read thi
i tried searching in a lot of places but could not find any tool/s to
convert masm include files to tasm one/s.Can someone please point me to one.
also i copied all the equ lines from masm iclude files and used it in tasm
but when compiling it gives me hash error, what is that.
any help will be really appreciated

Re:convert masm win32 include files to tasm and hash errors

bishwo wrote:
also i copied all the equ lines from masm iclude files and used it in tasm
but when compiling it gives me hash error, what is that.
Usually means that tasm can't cope with the code.
It's really hard to tell what's wrong from such a vague description.
If it isn't too big, post your code, and the exact error message.

Re:convert masm win32 include files to tasm and hash errors

i tried searching in a lot of places but could not find any tool/s to
convert masm include files to tasm one/s.Can someone please point me to
one.
also i copied all the equ lines from masm iclude files and used it in tasm
but when compiling it gives me hash error, what is that.

any help will be really appreciated
I remember I'd put the whole win32.inc of TASM version on my homepage,
komsbomb.ols-lab.com
You can download there. That host has been blocked by our *dear* government,
so you have to search it yourself.
Insufficiency hash space?
Try tasm32 /kh65535, or look up very old post here.

{smallsort}