MI5 Persecution: Stand up for Free Speech 14/8/95 (2157)

From: XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Richard Ingram)
Newsgroups: uk.misc
Date: Mon Aug 14 10:08:32 1995
Some cencorship loving bore wrote :
In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM > XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Gareth Evans) writes:

His sysadmin is also next to useless, and has not replied to my request or
even acknowledged it. Maybe this person *is* a sysadmin?

He's not. It seems the public access site he uses has got no proper
management over its users. Here's a copy of a reply I got from a
complaint I made. [After returning every one of Corley's postings to
[snip a large pile of winging complaining drivel]
Geez what a bunch of tossers you all are - you don't like someones postings so
you try and get him evicted from the net, why not just use a kill file - you
DONT have to read his posts/threads now do you ?
Why is it the net is getting populated by the biggest bunch of self absorbed
little Hitlers ? You don't like someones posts so you {*word*76}y complain or mail
bomb them - grow up you bunch of {*word*30}ing sad gits !
Richard.
2157