Re: make does not work

Maurice wrote:
There is the report of errors and warnings
>In the attached project, make work perfectly from inside the ide (v5.02),
>but didn't work externally from a command line window.
"MAKE Version 5.2 Copyright (c) 1987, 2000 Borland"
"Borland C++ 5.82 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2005 Borland"
The compiler is BDS2006 while you say you are using BC++5.02.
Check your paths.
If your code is for BC++5.02, then the stricter compliance
of BDS could be throwing most of those warnings/errors.
You appear to be using OWL.
Which version?
Is it compatable with BDS2006 and Dinkumware?
Bingo.h contains code. It is not a header file. Change it's name.

Re:Re: make does not work

"Bob Gonder" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Maurice wrote:

>There is the report of errors and warnings

>>In the attached project, make work perfectly from inside the ide
>>(v5.02),
>>but didn't work externally from a command line window.

"MAKE Version 5.2 Copyright (c) 1987, 2000 Borland"
"Borland C++ 5.82 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2005 Borland"

The compiler is BDS2006 while you say you are using BC++5.02.
Check your paths.

If your code is for BC++5.02, then the stricter compliance
of BDS could be throwing most of those warnings/errors.

You appear to be using OWL.
Which version?
Is it compatable with BDS2006 and Dinkumware?

Bingo.h contains code. It is not a header file. Change it's name.

Hello:
Yes, in fact I have both Turbo C++ 2006 Explorer and Borland 5.02 installed.
I verified the PATH variable, the "bin" folder of BDS preced the one of
v5.02. I've changed it manually, and now it's working.
Thanks for help
Maurice