StarTeam 2005 R2 and Interdev / Visual Basic 6

I don't see explicit support for integrating with these older tools.
Does StarTeam 2005 R2 integrate with Interdev and/or Visual Basic 6?
We have to use StarTeam for corporate reasons, but have inherited an
older, Interdev-based web application with a VB6/COM tier for
maintainenance and enhancements.
Thanks

Re:StarTeam 2005 R2 and Interdev / Visual Basic 6

Yes, the COM API is still available. look for StarTeamSDK70.dll
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I don't see explicit support for integrating with these older tools.
Does StarTeam 2005 R2 integrate with Interdev and/or Visual Basic 6?
We have to use StarTeam for corporate reasons, but have inherited an
older, Interdev-based web application with a VB6/COM tier for
maintainenance and enhancements.

Thanks

Re:StarTeam 2005 R2 and Interdev / Visual Basic 6

Thanks for the help. Where do I find this .dll and any documentation
that covers how to configure it? The latest integration docs don't
cover integration with the older tools.
Thanks,
Scott

{smallsort}