Problem Opening a File from a link in a CR

Hello,
Hopefully someone out there has a tip for me.... here is my problem.
When a developer fixes a Change Requests, they associate the CR with the files. What we do is use the "Link and Process item" that is available in the Check-In pop-up when they check in their file back into StarTeam.
This works great, and many times there could be many files associated with a CR.
The problem is that the file cannot be opened from the link that is associated from the CR. In other words, if you are in the Change Request tab (on the top right pane), and then change to the Link tab on the bottom right pane, you see all the linked files associated with the CR. THIS IS GREAT. But, there is no way to open the file, or check them out, or do much with it. It would be great to be able to select them all and assign them a "Revision Label" from right there.
Since we are unable to find a way, we have to manually print that list out and then search for the files in the "File" tab. Which can take some time.
Does anyone have any suggestions or have been able to do this? Maybe there is something I don't have set in StarTeam that will allow this....??????
Thanks!
Mike R.
Configuration Manager

Re:Problem Opening a File from a link in a CR

"Mike R." < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

[...]

Nevermind... I found the answer.
for those interested, StarTeam 2005 Release 2 has some new features for the Linking window pane. Among them are a new submenu in this pane where the linked files get listed. This new submenu allows you to work with an item, such as a file. This seems to be just what we were looking for.
Mike R.
Configuration Manager