Windows 'M' : Has anyone ever had this problem ?

qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
I'm under XP / Servce pack 2 latests updates applied, Borland?Developer
Studio for Microsoft?WindowsT Version 10.0.2288.42451 Update 2

Re:Windows 'M' : Has anyone ever had this problem ?

qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
That URL prompts me to post a new report. I guess you wanted to post a link
to your report
Report No: 33548 Status: Open
Windows 'M' hides Delphi menu wich never shows up again
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
That has already been reported several times. There are also workarounds
mentioned in comments from the other reports: right-click on the taskbar
button and choose restore or use Win+D instead of Win+M.