run a bde application under a diffrent security context with no local profile

2005-08-02 01:47:17 AM
off-topic5
When I use XP runas I get the following error:
Exception EDBEngineError in modual *.exe at 001e7982.
Directory is busy.
How can I run a bde application under a security context with no local
profile?

Re:run a bde application under a diffrent security context with no local profile

I am not an expert on XP security but the security context the app runs
in must have read/write access to the BDE directory, the data directory
and the BDE registry keys.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)