Saving Database changes to disk

I have created a program using Database Application Wizard in Delphi 7.0
that reads and writes a few Paradox tables using BDE. I also added a Session
and a Database components to help accessing database in various folders and
provide a master password for each table when openning.
The problem is that I want my changes in database to be saved into local
disk or be reverted upon certain events, but I don't know how to commit or
rollback changes. I've tried the TDatabase.Commit and TDatabase.Rollback,
just the way the Delphi Help suggested; but my problem presists. Database
changes won't be saved until the end of the application. Application raises
no exception and continues as if everything is just fine - except that a
crash or power failure during the program operation can destroy everything.
What should I do?
Thanks in advance,
FC