Missing Videos

2007-03-19 09:20:46 PM
off-topic5
It appears that many of the JBuilder related sessions are not on the
torrent.codegear site. Will they be there at some point or will they be
available in some other way?
Thanks,
Dave

Re:Missing Videos

Dave Klein wrote:
It appears that many of the JBuilder related sessions are not on the
torrent.codegear site. Will they be there at some point or will they be
available in some other way?
The conference home page (www.thecoderage.com) says they'll be
available from CodeGear TV at dn.codegear.com/tv. I think the
torrent site was just a short term solution to help deal with some of
the bandwidth problems.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:Missing Videos

Thanks! I've got that page bookmarked and I'll keep an eye it.
"Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Dave Klein wrote:
>It appears that many of the JBuilder related sessions are not on the
>torrent.codegear site. Will they be there at some point or will they be
>available in some other way?

The conference home page (www.thecoderage.com) says they'll be
available from CodeGear TV at dn.codegear.com/tv. I think the
torrent site was just a short term solution to help deal with some of the
bandwidth problems.

--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

{smallsort}

Re:Missing Videos

Dave Klein wrote:
It appears that many of the JBuilder related sessions are not on the
torrent.codegear site. Will they be there at some point or will they be
available in some other way?
We will put up everything ASAP.
All JBuilder content that isn't on torrent is here:
dn.codegear.com/article/33880
--
Anders Ohlsson - blogs.codegear.com/ao/
CodeGear Developer Relations