Where is "Warranty of Originality and Assignment of,Rights"??

2005-04-09 11:18:08 PM
off-topic11
After months of post a article, i finally get a mail confirming the
submit. This is the mail:
"
Thank you submitting your article via the Borland Developer Network
(BDN) Get
Published. In order for us to review your Get Published article for
posting on
BDN, we must have on file a signed Warranty of Originality and Assignment of
Rights and a W9 tax form for US residents or a W8 for those residing
outside the
United States. These documents can be found on our web site at <a
href="bdn.borland.com/getpublished">bdn.borland.com/getpublished</a>.
Please complete the forms and fax to 831-431-4119 or mail to me at the
address
below. Include a valid email address in case we need to contact you.
Upon receipt of your signed Warranty of Originality and W9 or W8 tax
form, your
article will be reviewed by a Borland staff for possible publishing.
Again, thank you for submitting your article to the Borland Developer
Network.
The articles you submit add immense technical value to the Borland Developer
Network. Let us know if you have further any questions.
Karen Giles, Developer Relations
Borland Software Corp.
100 Enterprise Way
Scotts Valley, CA 95066-3249
U. S. A.
"
However:
a- I send this document the first time. If i need resend it is ok but:
b- In the link provided, this document not exist and
c- The email of Karen Giles is not provided, so I don't can send the
document and not can contact her...
--
Mario A. Montoya
Delphi, MCP, .NET

Re:Where is "Warranty of Originality and Assignment of,Rights"??

I think it's XXXX@XXXXX.COM
--
Download Blackbird Crow Raven's book
"STILL CASTING SHADOWS: Two American Families 1620-2006"
"mamcx" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
[...]

Crazy Horse's crazier little brother wrote:
I think it's XXXX@XXXXX.COM
I've heard she's on vacation at the moment too.
-Brion

{smallsort}

mamcx wrote:
b- In the link provided, this document not exist and
Good point. It's here:
community.borland.com/article/0,1410,22046,00.html
c- The email of Karen Giles is not provided, so I don't can send the
document and not can contact her...
borland.com works
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

"John Kaster (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>c- The email of Karen Giles is not provided, so I don't can send the
>document and not can contact her...

borland.com works
Not saying the above won't work, but from what I have seen the usual
Borland pattern appears to be <first initial><last name>(at)borland.com
Barry Mossman

Barry Mossman wrote:
Not saying the above won't work, but from what I have seen the usual
Borland pattern appears to be <first initial><last
name>(at)borland.com
I've got a bunch of different email patterns that work for me. So does
Karen. However, with the # of people we have now, the full name pattern
is the best method of making sure you reach someone.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it's not here, it's not happening: ec.borland.com

Re:Where is "Warranty of Originality and Assignment of,Rights"??

"John Kaster (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
If it's not here, it's not happening: ec.borland.com
So BorCon in November is not happening ???

Uffe Kousgaard wrote:
So BorCon in November is not happening ???
Heh. Still trying to get Christine to start posting things to EC. It's
a willpower match.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it's not here, it's not happening: ec.borland.com

Re:Where is "Warranty of Originality and Assignment of,Rights"??

"John Kaster (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

Heh. Still trying to get Christine to start posting things to EC. It's
a willpower match.
I think Gary Puckett and the Confederate Gap may have written a song for
her.