"24 hours of Delphi" from Oct. 24 available in segments or as transcripts?

I was able to listen to a few segments of the Oct. 24 "24 hours" event.
Bravo! It sounded like transcripts would be available. Or maybe you
could provide "addressable" links corresponding to the segments?
I'd love to hear the C++ segments, you see. ;-)
Thanks everyone.

Re:"24 hours of Delphi" from Oct. 24 available in segments or as transcripts?

Frank Burleigh wrote:
Or maybe you could provide "addressable" links corresponding to the
segments?
We just need to finish editing the article to include the links.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com