Board index » off-topic » Filtering problem
2003-09-09 12:37:12 AM
I have the following problem. I wrote an app that must be able to run on
InterBase and MSSQL2000. Every thing on the Interbase works fine except one
small thing on the MSSQL does not work.
I use D5 for the app. For IB I use the standard IB table component and for
MSSQL I use the bde tTable Component.
The problem comes in only on one table where I store images. I use the app
the go through the table and display the images one by one using the filter
method on a table component. With the IB database I don't get any errors but
with the MSSQL I get the following error as soon as I open that table
component. "Capibility not supported" but if I remove the filtering the
error goes away.
Does any one know how to get rid of this error.