Re: URGENT: VB65 Getting org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Error unmarshaling

I checked CLASSPATH. All my classes in the CLASSPATH. Interesting thing is when I get an object from Server there is no MARSHAL error.
If I try to send same object from Client to Server I get MARSHAL error. I copied same classes on both Server and Client side.
This is the error I am getting.
org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
at com.inprise.vbroker.orb.SE.read(SE.java:28)
at com.inprise.vbroker.orb.DelegateImpl.handleReply(DelegateImpl.java:851)
at com.inprise.vbroker.orb.DelegateImpl.invoke(DelegateImpl.java:738)
at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._invoke(ObjectImpl.java:457)
cambridge < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
This error might be caused by some class your defined was not included
your client's CLASSPATH, check it!

I had met with the similar problem!

Re:Re: URGENT: VB65 Getting org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Error unmarshaling

I would suggest that you contact Borland support providing them with a test
that can reproduce this issue.
Regards
Arshad
"srini" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

I checked CLASSPATH. All my classes in the CLASSPATH. Interesting thing is
when I get an object from Server there is no MARSHAL error.

If I try to send same object from Client to Server I get MARSHAL error. I
copied same classes on both Server and Client side.

This is the error I am getting.

org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcces
sorImpl.java:39)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstruc
torAccessorImpl.java:27)