Use of stcmd label in 6.0 and newer versions

The 6.0 version of Starteam introduces the ability to create a label bases on a label in another "view". This is easy enough to do through the GUI, but what is the command to do this with stcmd label?

Re:Use of stcmd label in 6.0 and newer versions

"Michel" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

The 6.0 version of Starteam introduces the ability to create a label bases on a label in another "view". This is easy enough to do through the GUI, but what is the command to do this with stcmd label?
I ran into a similar situation recently so I think I can
answer this.
I assume that you are talking about the fact that you can
create a revision label in one view based on the revision
label in a second view. You can't do view labels.
I was trying to determine how to do this from the SDK because
I figured it had to be a fundamental part but it's not. In
this case, that functionality is contained solely within the
GUI client and is not available through any of the other
mechanisms.

Re:Use of stcmd label in 6.0 and newer versions

Thanks very much. Is Borland in the process of updating the stcmd label command to allow users to use the same functionality available in the GUI? Or are there other instances like this where the GUI is more flexible than the command line.
Thanks Again!

{smallsort}

Re:Use of stcmd label in 6.0 and newer versions

Actually that ability has been around since StarTeam 4.2.
unfortunately there's no command for it.