Using a Delphi 2005 .NET Library in .NET 2.0 enviroment (VS-Express C# or WebDev) - SourceCode

2007-04-25 08:33:41 PM
off-topic2
Gegarding post in newsgroup: borland.public.delphi.language.delphi.dotnet
QUOTE:
I've created a library file with Delpgi 2005 (BDS 3.0).
When I use this library without een "namespace prefix", I can use the
library perfectly.
But when I use the library with a namespace prefix (this is preferable), I'm
getting errors regarding "object references". This probleem aspecially
ocures whe accesing class-funtions. Typically not Metadata is show.