Custom Reports

I am trying to create a custom report which will pull the information from
the work records of a task only. I am trying to figure out the attribute
names to a window under the task section. If you go Task =>New, then click
the Work tab. Click the Add button at the bottom of the window and a new
Work Record window opens up. I have been unable to find the attribute names
for the selections in that window (User Name, Date, Work, Remaining Work,
Comments). If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Re:Custom Reports

In the user manual there is chapter "Understanding the Fileds" and also a
paragraph "Changing the Fields Specified in the Templates".
Maybe that's what you are looking for?
Tiedo