Search dbMemo

Using Delphi7, BDE & pdox 4.0 tables.
I'm looking for a way to search memo fields of every record in a table. I've
tried using the FindDialog component, but it only seems to search the
current record. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!

Re:Search dbMemo

| From: "Kendra" <monkeyzmonkeyz@hotmail,com>
| Using Delphi7, BDE & pdox 4.0 tables.
| I'm looking for a way to search memo fields of every record in a table.
I've
| tried using the FindDialog component, but it only seems to search the
| current record. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
What's the code you're using to search memo fields? You are using Pos
function?
In this case, you need to run throught the dataset using a while.
Running a query using like in the where clause could be a good choice also.
Regards,
Daniel Wildt

Re:Search dbMemo

SELECT * FROM MYTABLE
WHERE MEMO LIKE '%SUBSTRING%
--
Bill (TeamB)
TeamB cannot answer questions received via email
Kendra wrote:
Using Delphi7, BDE & pdox 4.0 tables.

I'm looking for a way to search memo fields of every record in a
table. I've tried using the FindDialog component, but it only seems
to search the current record. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

{smallsort}