Vendor Showcase: Using Gnostice PDF Tools Suite

Is this presentation going to be uploaded to torrent?
--
Malcolm
Townsville, Australia

Re:Vendor Showcase: Using Gnostice PDF Tools Suite

Malcolm Cheyne wrote:
Is this presentation going to be uploaded to torrent?

I have the same question. I really want to see it soon.
Best wishes,
Bob

Re:Vendor Showcase: Using Gnostice PDF Tools Suite

Bob,
I have the same question. I really want to see it soon.
Guess there's a bunch of us :)
--
Dave

{smallsort}

Re:Vendor Showcase: Using Gnostice PDF Tools Suite

Any official reply for this ?
Malcolm

Re:Vendor Showcase: Using Gnostice PDF Tools Suite

Malcolm Cheyne wrote:
Any official reply for this ?
That presentation was live, and Anders was running room 2. We'll have
to wait until he's available to find out what arrangement, if any, he
made with Girish. Sorry.
FWIW, we do have a replay of a presentation by Girish last December.
dn.codegear.com/article/33910
--
John Kaster blogs.codegear.com/johnk
CodeGear Developer Network: dn.codegear.com

Re:Vendor Showcase: Using Gnostice PDF Tools Suite

Thanks for the reply John. I'll take a look at the link.
Download as we "speak" ;-)
--
Malcolm
Townsville, Australia

Malcolm Cheyne wrote:
Is this presentation going to be uploaded to torrent?
As soon as I get it from the presenter.
--
Anders Ohlsson - blogs.codegear.com/ao/
CodeGear Developer Relations

Re:Vendor Showcase: Using Gnostice PDF Tools Suite

I'll keep my eye out for it.
BTW I thoroughly enjoyed the Conference.
Just as well my ISP upped my limit to 12GB (for the same $$$).
--
Malcolm
Townsville, Australia

Malcolm Cheyne wrote:

BTW I thoroughly enjoyed the Conference.
Very glad to hear it. I'm sure we'll do more .. but I hope they're
shorter and more focused. Like, 2 days max ;)
Just as well my ISP upped my limit to 12GB (for the same $$$).
Great! I know that's an issue in Oz.