borland headquarter pics

2004-09-15 05:02:59 PM
off-topic3
Hi,
I'm trying to find some high-res pics of the Borland headquarter, which is
focussed on the company logo on the building's facade. Can anyone help me?
Jeroen

Re:borland headquarter pics

homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/CampusTour/
(Google picture search)
Rick
"Jeroen Stiekema" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in bericht

I'm trying to find some high-res pics of the Borland headquarter, which is
focussed on the company logo on the building's facade. Can anyone help me?

Jeroen

Re:borland headquarter pics

homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/BorlandCampus.html (small difference)

{smallsort}

Re:borland headquarter pics

Thanks! Seems to be a nice place to work. I've made a cynical cartoon after
my c#builder crashed again:
www.xs4all.nl/~stiege/jeroen/GoT/borland.jpg
No flame intended ;)

Re:borland headquarter pics

Thanks! Seems to be a nice place to work. I've made a cynical cartoon after
my c#builder crashed again:

www.xs4all.nl/~stiege/jeroen/GoT/borland.jpg

Nokia sits in that part of the building... ;-)
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures

Anders Ohlsson (Borland) wrote:
>Thanks! Seems to be a nice place to work. I've made a cynical
>cartoon after my c#builder crashed again:
>
>www.xs4all.nl/~stiege/jeroen/GoT/borland.jpg

Nokia sits in that part of the building... ;-)
You've outsourced your build team to a mobile phone company? <g>
--
Phil

Re:borland headquarter pics

LOL :D
Well uuh, the message is clear, isn't it? ;)
"Anders Ohlsson (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in bericht