Re: BLOB with SQL ?

HI
Assign the SQL to the TQuery with the fields as arguments. e.g.. UPDATE
PICTURES SET PIC = :PIC WHERE ID = :ID
Assume the field PIC is Blob.
Create a stream and load the RTF file (any file) to the stream.
The first param of the query id Blob. so..
Query.Params[0].SetBlobData(Stream.Memory, Stream.Size)
Try this
Regards.
"Stan" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I would like to store and retireve data (text of RichEdit)
from my Delphi 5 Paradox table's BLOB field.

I know how to do this using the tTable component and
streams, but I would like to know how to do this using
SQL rather than tTable components. Searching Google,
I only found examples using tTable and tBlobField.

It is possible to save/restore Paradox Blob fields using SQL?

Thanks,
-- Stan