BDE problem on Chinese Windows

2004-01-23 11:02:06 AM
off-topic1
Hi,
can anyone assist with the following problem:
We have a multi-module application which uses the BDE(Delphi/Paradox). No
operation problems on Windows 2000 or XP (English versions).
However we have just tried to install on a new clients system which is
Chinese Windows 2000 and the following error is received when a user tries
to open more than one module the "An Error Occurred while attempting to
initialize the Borland Database Engine - $2A06" error occurs.
They can open one module at a time and work but that is
not ideal. The only difference in setup is that they are on Chinese
Windows ????
cheers