Re: David Harper's Bayesian classifier code (Delphi) - 1 attachment

"Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Repost of David Harper's Bayesian classifier code
Rudy, I think you have my software more organized than I do! :-)
- David Harper

Re:Re: David Harper's Bayesian classifier code (Delphi) - 1 attachment

At 21:01:41, 17.07.2006, David Harper wrote:
>Repost of David Harper's Bayesian classifier code

Rudy, I think you have my software more organized than I do! :-)
Heheh. This was on request. Someone else also reposted it in May, and
that is where I got it (I still had the copy in my newsreader).
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] rvelthuis.de/
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time