ST 6.0 client hangs...

2005-08-05 07:57:03 AM
off-topic15
I've run into a problem with the StarTeam Client 6.0. Same problem
mentioned by someone else on the group. I'm reposting the problem in
hopes of a solution:
Having problems with some client PCs{*word*154} once connected to the
server. The server can be found and login is successful. It is possible
to select a project on the server but the progress bar stops on
"initializing project services". It is necessary to stop the client
with task manager.
Seems related to individual machines, not logins. No errors are
reported at the server. Cannot see any obvious differences in PC spec
or config. Any advice greatfully received.
Eric