right aligned comments

will somebody please take the five minutes to fix this long standing and
annoying issue of the qc webpages to display all comments right aligned?
This has been around and been reported a long time. In the meantime the
layout of the pages has been adapted, but this issue is still not fixed.
Its not just annoying but also looks rather nonprofessional.
twm
(btw: Is nonprofessinal the correct word to use here? I got it from LEO's
German-English dictionary (dict.leo.org) for the German word
"unprofessionell" but it feels wrong. The other suggestion was
"unbusinesslike" which to me felt even worse.)

Re:right aligned comments

Ditto! --JohnH

Re:right aligned comments

Hello,
afaik the web client is currently being redesigned.
Which I hope will fix some other annoying problems as well...
Greetings
Markus

{smallsort}

Re:right aligned comments

Markus.Humm wrote:
Hello,

afaik the web client is currently being redesigned.
Which I hope will fix some other annoying problems as well...

Greetings

Markus
Which probably means "no" to the original question.
--
-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'

Re:right aligned comments

"Markus.Humm" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
afaik the web client is currently being redesigned.
Which I hope will fix some other annoying problems as well...
I could not find the subject problem in QC, so I reported it.
Report No: 57343 Status: Reported
Comments in Internet interface to QC are right-justified
qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
QCWIN:Defect_No=57343
Rgds, JohnH

Re:right aligned comments

John Herbster wrote:
I could not find the subject problem in QC, so I reported it.
Report No: 45543 Status: Reported
all comments are right aligned in the web client
qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
You even commented on it.
Just just did search in the Quality Central project for the keyword
"comments"
--
TJSDialog - TaskDialog for other operating systems:
www.jed-software.com/jsd.htm

Re:right aligned comments

"JED" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
Report No: 45543 Status: Reported
all comments are right aligned in the web client
qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
You even commented on it.
Just just did search in the Quality Central project for the keyword
"comments"
JED, Thanks.
I think that I had used Query instead of New Query.
I will edit it to have it just report the errors and small print.
Rgds, JohnH