I created area notifications which can't be deleted

2008-04-10 06:27:03 AM
off-topic6
Hello,
due to an issue in QC Plus I created three area notifications which I
can't delete using either QCWIN or QC Plus.
Can someone please clean up my notification list?
I'm refering to this issue:
Report No: 60695 Status: Reported
Adding notification for area "C++Builder->Linker->TLINK32" creates
notification which can't be deleted
qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
TIA
Hans

Re:I created area notifications which can't be deleted

Johannes Weinert wrote:
due to an issue in QC Plus I created three area notifications which I
can't delete using either QCWIN or QC Plus.
Actually, do to a bug in the server you created notifications which
can't be deleted.
--
JSDialog Pack - TaskDialog for other operating systems:
www.jed-software.com/jsd.htm

JED wrote:
Johannes Weinert wrote:

>due to an issue in QC Plus I created three area notifications which I
>can't delete using either QCWIN or QC Plus.

Actually, do to a bug in the server you created notifications which
can't be deleted.
Thanks for the info. But I'm quite sure that I was able to create
"correct" notifications with QCWIN. Of course I may be wrong as it was a
little late.
Regards
Hans

{smallsort}

JED schrieb:
Johannes Weinert wrote:

>due to an issue in QC Plus I created three area notifications which I
>can't delete using either QCWIN or QC Plus.

Actually, do to a bug in the server you created notifications which
can't be deleted.

Hm, if not the database of the server is buggy everything can be
deleted... (delete from... or better: drop table... ;-))
Ok, just kidding.
A much worster QC issue are afaik those HP printing problems...
Greetings
Markus