Re: QC is failing with "Lock manager out of room" again

2006-11-04 07:33:28 AM
off-topic8
"Dennis Jones" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

"Brad White" <bwhite at inebraska.com>wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>But seriously,
>>>If it helps any (in isolating the problem), Allen and Nick's blogs get
>>>the same error.
>
>>I *know* there's a problem, and I don't really care if it is
>>Borland-wide, I just want it fixed!
>Do you have this problem with anything that is outside your
>control? Or is it just QC that you are fixated on?

No :-) My point was, I *knew* there was a problem (it has happened
before, and has even been reported and fixed before!!) -- I didn't ask for
or want confirmation that I was the only one experiencing it.

Hi Dennis,
I'm glad you are having a good day again today.
I felt it was dumb to say something like, "if it helps any, you're not the
only one having trouble" as I thought I had made it clear that I
understood why I was getting the error
I guess I didn't realize that you knew that it was a network cable that was
unplugged.
Pretty impressive remote diagnostics.
You could have at least mentioned that, since you were in such a hurry.
It would have saved them the time it took to diagnose the problem.
and asked for it to be corrected. Apparently my post wasn't clear enough,
for your post indicates you did not understand it post either. Sigh.

8:-)
I understood your post just fine. It is your attitude that is turning my
stomach.
I *know* there's a problem, and I don't really care ..., I just want it
fixed!
What I hadn't realized was that the world revolves around you.
You still don't get it do you?
>if it helps
Why did you assume that I was talking to you?
It wasn't even your post that I responded to.
I was talking to whoever was trying to narrow down the scope of
the problem and solve it.
How could that possibly help?
Does it make any more sense now?
Or are you still too focused on how it (doesn't) help you?
--
Best regards,
Brad.

Re:Re: QC is failing with "Lock manager out of room" again

"Brad White" <bwhite at inebraska.com>wrote in message
>"Brad White" <bwhite at inebraska.com>wrote in message
>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

I guess I didn't realize that you knew that it was a network cable that
was unplugged.
Pretty impressive remote diagnostics.
Thank you.
Why did you assume that I was talking to you?

It wasn't even your post that I responded to.
True...my mistake then.
- Dennis