2005-08-16 12:44:40 AM
off-topic15
Hi. I am trying to migrate my web app from winnt 4.0 to Windows 2003.
I installed my Delphi 4 app, along with Interbase and all the D4 patches. I
did not recompile my app because it's been working for quite a while as-is.
I can access my database with database explorer, and execute SQL against it.
However, when I run my web app, I get this error.
---
Content:
<h1>Internal Server Error 500</h1><hr>
Exception: Exception<br>
Message: Resource incorrect<br></html>
---
What has changed?
Before I was on Winnt 4.0, and using Omni HTTPD webserver. Now I'm on
Win2003 with IIS.
Also I noticed that in the old server, the database alias db driver was
INTERBASE 4, and on this server it's INTRBASE (there is also a Interbase 4.x
by visigen driver, but I've never used that).
Am I missing a patch or something?