How to create table in code usin tquery and paradox?

I have defined alias in BDE, and when i write for example
Query1->SQL->Add("CREATE TABLE 'Nowa' (");
Query1->SQL->Add("ID CHAR(6) NOT NULL);");
Query1->ExecSQL();
it shows error with message "Capability not supported"
Whats going on??

Re:How to create table in code usin tquery and paradox?

john wrote:
I have defined alias in BDE, and when i write for example

Query1->SQL->Add("CREATE TABLE 'Nowa' (");
Query1->SQL->Add("ID CHAR(6) NOT NULL);");
Query1->ExecSQL();
it shows error with message "Capability not supported"
Whats going on??
It is the "NOT NULL"-part that is the "Capability not supported".
--
SverreEH
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: www.opera.com/m2/