How to see PARADOX data ?

2004-03-03 11:11:46 PM
off-topic11
I seek a free application to read PARADOX tables and/or number of records ?

Re:How to see PARADOX data ?

"Eloise" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
I seek a free application to read PARADOX tables
and/or number of records?
Besides Database Desktop?
I am posting Bill Fortney's 1999 source for his
"award wining" TblDoc to attachments newsgroup.
Regards, JohnH

Re:How to see PARADOX data ?

I search a freeware which can show data in Paradox tables.
Thanks.

{smallsort}

Re:How to see PARADOX data ?

" XXXX@XXXXX.COM " wrote:
I search a freeware which can show data in Paradox tables.
this is a program somebody was announcing last year.. don't know if it's
still there.. it's main problem (for most of us) is that it *can't* be
used concurrently with the BDE..
www.xstreamsystems.com
Diamond Software Group
www.diamondsg.com/main.htm
Paradox Support & Sales - Corel CTech Paradox
Diamond Sports Gems
www.diamondsg.com/gemsmain.htm
Trading Cards and other Sports Memorabilia

Re:How to see PARADOX data ?

I search a freeware which can show data in Paradox tables.
www.scalabium.com/pdx
Not freeware but small and fast. No BDE required

Re:How to see PARADOX data ?

" XXXX@XXXXX.COM " < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I search a freeware which can show data in Paradox tables.
What is your development tool?
I believe there are several freeware utilities for Delphi
developers, including a project on SourceForge.net to create
a Database Desktop replacement.
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM