Re: Conference bags feedback

2004-06-29 06:57:42 AM
off-topic19
Are you planning to attend this year?
We are going to go (2 people)... finally <g>
"Brion L. Webster" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

Re:Re: Conference bags feedback

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
Are you planning to attend this year?
We are going to go (2 people)... finally <g>
I'm asking every time I hear there might be pots of money. So far
they keep drying up before the registration forms are printed.
-Brion

Re:Re: Conference bags feedback

<8o(
Hope is still here...
"Brion L. Webster" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:

>Are you planning to attend this year?
>We are going to go (2 people)... finally <g>

I'm asking every time I hear there might be pots of money. So far
they keep drying up before the registration forms are printed.

-Brion

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Conference bags feedback

I know I'm a little late to this party, but here's my 2 cents:
DO NOT - UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - GIVE OUT BLACK SHIRTS!
Sorry for yelling but I've got 7 or 8 T-Shirts from past BorCons in MINT
condition because I can never wear them here in Miami. They are just TOO
$#%#$% HOT to wear anytime of the year except maybe January and February.
Even blue shirts are warm.
White shirts for me, please!
;)
Thanks,
Chuck

Chuck Hutchings wrote:

DO NOT - UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - GIVE OUT BLACK SHIRTS!
I think you'll have to talk to Dale specifically on this one. We on
the Advisory Board have mentioned this, but if you haven't noticed,
Dale has a, ahem, well, "propensity" for black shirts.
BTW, I live in Minnesota, so if you want, you can send me your black
one --- they work great half the year here. :-)
--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com

Re:Re: Conference bags feedback

"Nick Hodges [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
<<SNIP>>
BTW, I live in Minnesota, so if you want, you can send me your black
one --- they work great half the year here. :-)
<<SNIP REST>>
Hi, Nick,
Tell you what: I'll swap you my black ones for your white ones! (I usually
wear the Intel, MS .NET and MySQL shirts from last year.) I also wear the
old tie-dye MS .NET from a couple years ago just to annoy my wife! ;)
Thanks,
Chuck

Re:Re: Conference bags feedback

I just want a 'Delphi' branded coffee mug
or TShirt (not 'Borland'), because Delphi is
what ties me to Borland... is there a booth at
Borcon's where Borland sells product-specific
paraphenalia ?
JoeH

Re:Re: Conference bags feedback

At a reasonable price. I know the T-Shirts only cost a couple of bucks, so
IMO, $15-$30 a shirt is crazy. If you want to promote your business, $5 a
shirt. You will probably sell out the first day and have a few thousand
walking/talking bulletin boards (I lesson I learned from our marketing dept)
dispersing all across the country.
I know if there are children sizes (4T), for around $5, I'll buy some.
krf

Chuck Hutchings wrote:
I'll swap you my black ones for your white ones!
Doh! I need those for running at night!
--

JoeH wrote:
is there a booth at
Borcon's where Borland sells product-specific
paraphenalia ?
There has been the past couple of years. I don't know if there will be
this year. I'll encourage the PTB to have it.
--

Nick Hodges [TeamB] wrote:
There has been the past couple of years. I don't know if there
will be this year. I'll encourage the PTB to have it.
IIRC, there wasn't one last year? FWIW, the year I bought a very
nice Delphi shirt there weren't any XXL's, and the XL's ran small,
so I've never even been able to wear it. But I bought it anyway.
-Brion

JoeH wrote:
I just want a 'Delphi' branded coffee mug
or TShirt (not 'Borland'), because Delphi is
what ties me to Borland...
Are you aware of
www.borlandstyles.com
?
--

Nick Hodges [TeamB] wrote:
JoeH wrote:

>I just want a 'Delphi' branded coffee mug
>or TShirt (not 'Borland'), because Delphi is
>what ties me to Borland...

Are you aware of

www.borlandstyles.com

?
I get domain not found. I remember Anders pointing this out a year
or two ago? But I thought it quietly died as well.
-Brion

Re:Re: Conference bags feedback

that link seems out of date ?
JoeH

Re:Re: Conference bags feedback

Brion L. Webster wrote:

I get domain not found.
Huh. Interesting. Go to shop.borland.com and then click on
"Logowear" in the upper right. Then the domain works.