Any attendees interested in C++ at all?

Thanks to all the bloggers.
I was wondering if any of the blogging attendees has any interest in
C++? It sounds like Diamondback is going to be great. But there
doesn't seem to be a peep about C++ which I attribute to no discussion
from Borland's end. But I was wondering if anyone was keeping there
ears open for C++ tidbits.

Re:Any attendees interested in C++ at all?

There are presentation which address C++ field. But because of Java and .Net
I think see more of D8, D9 and C#
--
Serge Dosyukov,
BorCon 2004 blog borcon2004.blogspot.com/
"Gord" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Thanks to all the bloggers.

I was wondering if any of the blogging attendees has any interest in
C++? It sounds like Diamondback is going to be great. But there
doesn't seem to be a peep about C++ which I attribute to no discussion
from Borland's end. But I was wondering if anyone was keeping there
ears open for C++ tidbits.

Re:Any attendees interested in C++ at all?

According to Bob Swart's blog, he's going to the "Meet the C++ Dev team"
Tueday 20:00 - 21:00.
So you'l have to wait for some news.
www.drbob42.com/borcon/
Stew
"Gord" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Thanks to all the bloggers.

I was wondering if any of the blogging attendees has any interest in
C++? It sounds like Diamondback is going to be great. But there
doesn't seem to be a peep about C++ which I attribute to no discussion
from Borland's end. But I was wondering if anyone was keeping there
ears open for C++ tidbits.

{smallsort}

BigStew wrote:
According to Bob Swart's blog, he's going to the "Meet the C++ Dev team"
Tueday 20:00 - 21:00.
So you'l have to wait for some news.
Thanks. I will wait. (I don't have much choice but to wait).
It looks like that is the only session where Borland is talking about C++.
I'm hoping ..., but this isn't looking good.

Re:Any attendees interested in C++ at all?

Hi Gord,
>According to Bob Swart's blog, he's going to the "Meet the C++ Dev team"
>Tueday 20:00 - 21:00.
Also make sure to check out Paul Gustavson's blog at
www.simventions.com/gustavson/
Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)
--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) Borland Technology Partner
webmaster UK-BUG / DDG Developers Group - IntraWeb Authorized Trainer

Re:Any attendees interested in C++ at all?

Bob Swart wrote:
Hi Gord,

Also make sure to check out Paul Gustavson's blog at
www.simventions.com/gustavson/

Thanks for the link. I will keep an eye on both your blogs. It's definitely
appreciated.