Re: To John: would you be interested in translation into Russian?

2006-11-09 04:11:34 AM
off-topic10
Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
Survey translation is completed.
Thanks much! Nick has alredy updated the article to link to it.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re:Re: To John: would you be interested in translation into Russian?

Survey translation is completed. Never mind some English words since some of
the stuff is easy to understand as it is or hard to translate, for me at
least.
www.dragonsoftru.com/Delphi%202006%20Survey.htm
Just remember to use proper default encoding
Also I have submitted translated version of
bdn.borland.com/article/33765 - see get published (free of charge of
course)
>it is work in progress, I am planning to finish tonight

That looks great (as far as I can tell!)

Re:Re: To John: would you be interested in translation into Russian?

John Kaster (Borland/DTG) wrote:
bdn.borland.com/ru

The 'Support' tab on this site has a syntax error in the first word.
Russian letter 'n' is missing.
.a

{smallsort}

Re:Re: To John: would you be interested in translation into Russian?

To be precise
???? ????????? Borland should say ????? ????????? Borland
thank you, Alex
>bdn.borland.com/ru

The 'Support' tab on this site has a syntax error in the first word.
Russian letter 'n' is missing.

Re:Re: To John: would you be interested in translation into Russian?

thank you, Alex

No problem.

Re:Re: To John: would you be interested in translation into Russian?

I hate unicode compatability. I have sent e-mail to John K with proper
editing
To be precise

???? ????????? Borland should say ????? ????????? Borland

thank you, Alex

Re:Re: To John: would you be interested in translation into Russian?

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
I hate unicode compatability. I have sent e-mail to John K with
proper editing
Thanks. We've improved our localization support. I'll be posting an
article with our XML localization file shortly.