StarTeam 2005 CD question

We're currently running StarTeam 2005 Standard and have plans to
migrate this to a new server. Alongside this, we are looking
into upgrading our licenses from Standard to Enterprise. In an
attempt to coordinate these two efforts, I was wondering whether
all versions of StarTeam 2005 are on my StarTeam CD's and they
are just "unlocked" depending on the licenses you purchase, or
will I receive a whole new disk set when/if we decide to upgrade
our licenses to Enterprise. I do see that my StarTeam CD box set
from Borland does say Standard on the front.
Thanks in advance!

Re:StarTeam 2005 CD question

Hi Kevin,
I don't have Standard edition package so I don't know how many CDs you have.
I have Enterprise Advantage editon and this edition has 3 CDs in package.
Basically, each StarTeam editions are identified by just license key.
So If you add new enterprise edition license to StarTeam server, you can use
Enterprise edition's function soon.
As you may know, current StarTeam version is 2005 Relase 2. If you want to
keep on using ver. 2005, you still use standard version license. But you're
going to upgrade/buy 2005R2, you can not use the standard license you have.
B.E
"Kevin" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

We're currently running StarTeam 2005 Standard and have plans to
migrate this to a new server. Alongside this, we are looking
into upgrading our licenses from Standard to Enterprise. In an
attempt to coordinate these two efforts, I was wondering whether
all versions of StarTeam 2005 are on my StarTeam CD's and they
are just "unlocked" depending on the licenses you purchase, or
will I receive a whole new disk set when/if we decide to upgrade
our licenses to Enterprise. I do see that my StarTeam CD box set
from Borland does say Standard on the front.

Thanks in advance!

Re:StarTeam 2005 CD question

B.E.,
Thanks for the reply. We have maintenance contract, so I already have R2 downloaded.

news:450ee6ce$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>We're currently running StarTeam 2005 Standard and have plans to
>migrate this to a new server. Alongside this, we are looking
>into upgrading our licenses from Standard to Enterprise. In an
>attempt to coordinate these two efforts, I was wondering whether
>all versions of StarTeam 2005 are on my StarTeam CD's and they
>are just "unlocked" depending on the licenses you purchase, or
>will I receive a whole new disk set when/if we decide to upgrade
>our licenses to Enterprise. I do see that my StarTeam CD box set
>from Borland does say Standard on the front.
>
>Thanks in advance!

{smallsort}